Monday, October 31, 2016

Devin Drake to take the reins in SLO

Deputy Director Devin Drake (left) at his goodbye party in
Santa Barbara on December 12, 2016, with Director
Daniel Nielson and KIDS/AAN Director Barbara Finch.
by Daniel Nielson, DSS Director

It is my great pleasure to announce that Deputy Director Devin Drake has been selected to be the new Director of the Social Services Department in San Luis Obispo County, replacing Lee Collins who is retiring in December. Devin has contributed much to the clients and staff of this Department over the years as a social worker, supervisor, manager, HR Manager and Deputy Director.  I am grateful for Devin’s leadership, collaboration and vision – I will miss him very much.  I look forward to working with Devin as a regional partner and in our state wide collaborations at CWDA. Devin will be with us through the end of December and will take on his new role in SLO in January.  Congratulations Devin!!


P.S.: Read all about it on Noozhawk.