by Lina Bickel, Division Chief, BSC
Maria, I just had the pleasure of listening to a voice mail from a
client that you served yesterday to assist in completing their MC RRR. They said that “from
start to finish” you provided “the most excellent customer service…helpful,
kind and upbeat” even though the client could tell by your voice that you were
a little under the weather. This client said that she and her family were
very grateful and considered themselves very lucky to have been served by
you. This client stated that through your great customer service you are
“helping people live the best life they can.”
Maria, I want you to know how very grateful I am, as well,
to hear these kinds of comments from a client served well. I truly
appreciate your efforts and am so proud of the way you are representing the
BSC. Well done!