by Isabel Rodriguez, Eligibility Supervisor
This week I had the opportunity to speak to a client who said of Jasmin Mera "she is amazing!" The client went on to explain that while on the phone with Jasmin, she received a knock at the door. In her rush to answer the door, she hit a bookcase and cut herself. The client explained that one of her medical issues is having thin skin and when cut she needs to take care of it quickly. She said that Jasmin was very understanding and patient, waiting on the line while the client cleaned and bandaged her cut. The client also wanted to make sure that her Supervisor was aware so that it could be noted in her HR record. I indicated that I would share so that it could be included in her EPR. Thank you Jasmin for your dedication to our clients; a small act of kindness does make a difference! Keep it up!