![]() |
| Monica Lauterio |
Thank you for transferring the call to me. [Client name] wanted to take a couple of minutes to praise you for your patience and going above and beyond on helping her understand the program regulations and getting her back to the Aged and Disabled Program. She stated that it is people like you who make a difference and she was grateful she was able to speak to you today.
Monica, on my behalf I have heard you many times speak to clients who range from being upset to not understanding the program to needing to speak to a supervisor, and you have always managed to help them and end on a positive note. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to our clients. Although our job is not an easy one, I agree with [client]'s sentiment that EW’s like you make a BIG difference. Please always remember that! I feel very fortunate to work beside you.
