Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Client kudos for Betteravia clerical staff

I was at your nice office on May 20 and just want to say how kind the women were to me as I found myself in a very rough situation.

I guess they realize I was there because of my terrible economic condition, a combination of low wages, high rent, and astronomical medical bills (over $50,000!). I've been with [employer] for 10 years as their lead [occupation] for 10 years and making less money than I did 40 years ago. That's immoral and I don't know how they get away with it.

Anyway, I'm out of work now and visiting with the nice ladies at your office, they were all so very kind to me in my hour of need. I appreciate their kind and understanding attitude.

It's a bad, bad feeling for a man not to be able to support his family and that's the situation I find myself in. I never dreamed that at 64 I'd be broke, losing my house at the end of the month, and having to ask for charity just to buy food and see the doctor. It's so embarrassing! It's tough to be labeled a failure and have no way out of the situation. My only income now is $1250 from Social Security but that's not until the middle of next month.

So again, thank you again for your kindness, understanding, and politeness in the very tough situation myself and my family find ourselves in today. Your parents and grandparents raised you well.

Very kind regards and God bless you all,
[A Client].