![]() |
| Erica Sanchez |
Good Morning Mrs. Alvarado,
I want to take a few minutes to let you know what you probably already know.
I am sure every one of your employees have individual strengths and skills. Recently I sent out an email requesting help with any items people would like to or could donate for an elderly client who had absolutely nothing in his apartment and had been sleeping on laminate flooring over plastic bags. Erica Sanchez donated a twin size bed frame, box spring, mattress, and night stand. I delivered the items yesterday and my client was ecstatic, emotional, appreciative and happy. The reaction on her face was priceless, the kind of thing that makes our jobs meaningful. My client could not speak for a few minutes and the only words that kept coming out were “thank you, thank you so much, I don't deserve all this, please thank the person who gave me these” as tears rolled down his face.
These acts of kindness I believe should not be unnoticed. We all come to work on a daily basis, not knowing whose life we will impact – not only by the benefits offered but sharing a smile, words of encouragement, complimenting, listening – and as Erica did, sharing with those in need, without even knowing who her items were going to. She gave and in return, my client now had and will have a good and restful night every night.
Mrs. Alvarado, you have a generous and kind human and I thought you would like to know this.
Thank you Erica.
