by Dalet Alvarado, CES Sup
Around 4 pm on Friday (11/6), there was an angry client in
the lobby that Cesar handled. I want to give Cesar kudos for handing an angry
client with patience and consideration. Lucky Cesar was the OD who received the
call from this client. She was yelling at him from the lobby phone because she
needed her CF benefits. The client belonged to the BSC, and she had missed her
CF RRR interview. Cesar kindly met with her in person to explain what was going
on with her case. The client was still upset, crying, and not understanding
what he was saying. I also tried to explain to the client what was going, and
it was clear the client suffers from mental issues. But with Cesar's patience
and allowing her to calm down, she was able to understand. As a courtesy, without
any hesitation, Cesar offered to complete the CF RRR interview so that she could have food for the weekend. This client has a history of being difficult, but
I'm glad that Cesar could assist her instead of waiting until Monday for BSC to
help her.
