Thursday, December 17, 2020

Teresa Onate is wonderful

by Dalet Alvarado, CES Supervisor

I want to acknowledge Teresa Onate. She makes a significant difference for the clients she serves, and they do not hesitate to let me know about the excellent service she has provided. 

On 12/16/2020, I received a call from a client to tell me, “I want to let you know how grateful I’m for my worker Ms. Onate. She is a wonderful worker, and I have been delighted and blessed to have her as my worker, especially during COVID when things have been very hard for us. From the bottom of my heart, I’m grateful, and may God take care of you guys; I send you guys all big hugs for being great human beings.”

On 11/9/2020, I received a voicemail from a client who said “I’m just calling to tell you what a wonderful person and wonderful job she does with me. She has always met my needs and she is just a wonderful worker everything she does. I really respect her, and I thank you for allowing her to be my worker.”

I want to thank Teresa Onate for helping our clients with the dignity and respect they deserve, and for the impact she makes in their lives.