Wednesday, June 28, 2023

JOB$ & AlRay Grossi helped me get my life back

Dear Mr. Krutzen:

I would like to tell people how the JOB$ program helped me get my life back together. It was the single most important I took and was critical for me to become self-sufficient today. I had coaches like Mr. Grossi helping me land the job I currently have, and I cannot thank him enough. 

The JOB$ program has helped me bridge the gap between having nothing and providing for my family. I left my husband after 20 years and felt so lost and unsure. He had always provided. How was I going to do it now, having two kids and being older? 

Well, I wanted it, and with Mr. Grossi and the JOB$ program, nothing stood in the way. Interview clothes, gas to get to work, resume completion: you name it, they did it. The JOB$ program was the best thing I have done for me and my family. I learned that I could do it, and I did! I will always be grateful for this.

Thank you, [Client Name Withheld]