Monday, March 4, 2024

Della Bartley is patient, proficient, and prompt


I am not shocked to have received this letter of commendation below, as I know that Della is nothing short of outstanding--not only as a professional but as a person as well. I am so proud to have her in our small but mighty team...congratulations, Della!

-Judi Sotelo, SSS

I would expect nothing less as I too see the empathy, compassion, and patience you display in the interactions you have with the clients we come in contact with. Your efforts do not go unnoticed and I assess that you embody the qualities of a true advocate. I am proud to call you my colleague/friend 

-Jose R.

Below is an excerpt of the letter from our client's mother.

"I am writing this letter to commend and thank Della Bartley and DSS for the outstanding help given to us. My daughter had a stroke that affected her cognition, memory, thinking, problem-solving, reasoning, information processing, etc., and she also has stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease.

Della came to the apartment and helped us apply for Disability and SSI online. She helped me answer the questions of the verification letters that I could not comprehend and we are now waiting for a final response from SSA.

The prime good quality that I saw in Della Bartley was her respect and patience with my disabled daughter. I equally saw her proficiency and competence in doing her job. I appreciated her sense of urgency, and her promptness in responding to my calls and my texts. Della was easy to talk to, relaxed, and just had a very pleasant personality. I humbly urge that you commend Della, my ideal of a Social Services Worker for the excellent service that she has rendered." 

-Name Redacted