Here is an email from an intern thanking Raul Cabrera and Merina Gomez for their impact on this young adult. She assisted in the CORE Division.
Good morning Raul and Merina,
As today is my last day, I wanted to take a moment to thank both of you for the opportunity to be part of your team.
When I first started, I was nervous and unsure of myself, but throughout my internship, I learned so much and discovered strengths and skills that I didn’t know I had. This experience helped me grow in confidence, learn new things, and gain valuable work experience that I will carry with me into the future. I am truly grateful for your patience, guidance, encouragement, and support along the way. Thank you for believing in me, answering all my questions, and giving me the chance to learn and grow in a professional environment. The knowledge and experience I gained will always be something I appreciate.
Thank you again for everything,
Viridiana Lopez