Friday, September 16, 2016

Clients thankful for Barraza, Aguiniga, Ortiz, Cabatan

Here's a note from a client:

Judith Barraza and Christina Aguiniga have been so kind and helpful to me. While I was waiting in the waiting room I was being harassed by another customer. I spoke to Judith and she was kind and immediately told a manager so I could be escorted out to the parking lot. I was so scared and your employees stepped up to help. I am very appreciative.

And here are some notes directly from clients to workers:

Carolina Ortiz, thank you for your sensitivity. What a delightful young lady you are, you're such a credit to your profession! May God bless you and keep you safe and happy!

Dolores Cabatan, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you did for me and my family. You are an inspirational person to me and my family.