by Della Bartley, CES Sr.
Hi Carmen. So often clients complain that workers are disrespectful or they aren’t being treated fairly.
I just want you to know that I just had the pleasure of sitting in the cubicle next to Michelle while she was conducting an interview.
Her tone of voice was calming, yet direct. The client had outbursts of tears and stated she was hungry, and Michelle told her she’d do everything possible to get her benefits going.
The client had questions, many questions, and not one time did Michelle stop her from expressing herself.
She tactfully gave her words of encouragement and continued with the interview.
This client was someone’s mother or grandmother who just needed some help, and thank goodness Michelle was there to help in more ways than one.
She’s a fantastic worker! By the way, I could not leave the without popping in on her interview and giving her a BIG hug.
I even told her that if I ever needed public assistance, I’d love for her to be my worker!
The client was ecstatic! She loves Michelle as well!!