Thursday, May 2, 2019

Diana Aguirre: an expert who's eager to help

by Heather Race, Social Services Supervisor

I wanted to reach out to thank Diana for helping us out! During a family meeting yesterday, a question came up about switching a child’s MediCal out of county so that he can receive residential substance abuse treatment…none of us in the meeting had an answer for the family, so in a moment of desperation, Araceli went downstairs and found Diana, who was willing to come into the meeting to help us figure it out. Not only did Diana answer our questions, but she then volunteered to help the family through the process, something I think she didn’t need to do, but am so grateful that she did.

Diana, I just wanted you to know how much we appreciate your help! Carmen, I wanted you to know how grateful we are for Diana’s knowledge, expertise and willingness to drop whatever she was doing to help us! Thank you!