Friday, January 29, 2021

Edward Rubio provides excellent customer service

by Susie Gomez, Lompoc Eligibility Supervisor

I received this phone message 1/28/21 from a client who Edward Rubio assisted. Edward is the EWIII Floater for the Robinson Division in Lompoc.

Hello my name is [redacted]. I spoke with Mr. Rubio just a little while ago and he was so helpful to me and I told him I wanted to speak with his supervisor. If you can, please recognize him for the excellent customer service that he provided for me this afternoon. I can’t thank him enough for being so patient and so informative. A VERY, VERY nice person and I hope he can be acknowledged in some nice way, from you his supervisor. And if you have any further questions you can call me. My name is [redacted] and my number is [redacted]. Thank you so much and please thank him again for me. Appreciate it and have a good day.