Wednesday, September 10, 2025

Maria Cortez is always professional and kind.

 


By Jesus Lopez, Career Employment Specialist Supervisor

I wanted to take a moment to pass kudos for Maria Cortez. Aside from always being professional and kind, I wanted to express great appreciation for the support she provides to all the offices with case assignment for WTW.

Maria has taken to changes and challenges in stride and has been willing to help however needed. In another instance, prior to reassigning a large number of cases to one worker in Lompoc, she reaches out to confirm if this should be done. This was helpful, as I had not noticed this oversight. This demonstrated her attention to detail, willingness to always help the team as a while, and her consideration for the worker affected by the case transfers.

I felt it was important to acknowledge the great work that she does in helping things run extremely smooth for everyone and being a great team player.

Maria, thank you for everything you do for the team. It is greatly appreciated!