Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Very pleased with Monica Lauterio

by Lina Bickel, BSC Division Chief 

Hi Monica. I just learned that a client you spoke with today asked to speak to your supervisor, Julie Magana, in order to let her know that she was very pleased with the way that you assisted her.  Specifically, she commented on your soothing soft-spoken voice and stated that if all workers assisted clients the way you do, the world would be a better place.  Now that is an amazing compliment!

I’d like to add my own compliment to this:  Monica, I am so very appreciative of the time and care you take with each client you serve. Your cubicle location affords me the opportunity to overhear you on the phone so I know that this caller’s experience with you was not an isolated event.  Thank you for the excellence you bring to your job here at BSC and for representing DSS so well. I am grateful that you are part of our team.