by Vanessa Chaney, APS Social Worker
I wanted to let you know about a very positive experience I had with two eligibility workers at the BSC: Cesar Rodriguez and Maria Camacho.
I have been working with a disabled adult who needed assistance with his Medi-Cal benefits. As his social worker, I was helping him get those benefits reinstated, so I needed to contact the BSC twice this week. I spoke with Cesar Rodriguez the first time, and Maria Camacho the second. Both of them were incredibly helpful, courteous and professional. Cesar provided me with helpful information on how I could get my client back on Medi-Cal. Maria was able to follow up on the documents we provided, and processed his case quickly to rescind benefits. I know what a tough job EW’s have, and sometimes when calling the BSC it can be difficult to get assistance. However, both Cesar and Maria were great to work with and helped me to get my client his much-needed benefits. I appreciate their collaboration and didn’t want their hard work to go unnoticed!